Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Only Friend




From here on out when I need a good friend to be there at any time, in any state in the United States of America. When I need to count on something it will be music it will never let me down. I let people down and they all let me down but also I am happier than I could ever imagine being with this realization comes the truth about-

Have no idea what I am talking about there or if I need to finish it.




"An Exorcise"


I see these eyes outside of my window

I see them hiding out there with hundreds of secret lives

I see them tossing around a football

I see them dropping the kids off at school

Late at night memories come out and the demon shows up

I see the eyes outside of my window

When the eyes disappear and I have long since faked a slumber

I awake and sneak out

I have a dagger

I have a dagger made of fire and hatred and resentment and rage and whatever else it needs

I sneak into the house

When they are all sleeping

I will silently end the life of him

I will slip into the bedroom and watch the innocent wife sleep

I will walk past the children

Like a bad ass dude out of a twelve minute long Doors song

I will walk down the hall

He will never know what happened

The best part of this

His family will wake to this nightmare

Enjoy this nightmare for all eternity innocent family

I will slip back to my nightmare filled sleep

Slip out of town quick fast and in a hurry early

I will slip past police and and tissue covered faces

I will slip past children finally free

I will make it out of here and never come back

I will feel free and like I have finally exorcised anything inside me

I will feel like the man I always needed to be

Confident

Getting shit done

Watching this motherfucker bleed out while his wife dreams of knitting and chicken dinners

Watching years later as she eats ten thousand lonely dinners in a row

Watching this motherfucker die in front of me

Let him look me dead in the eye while I hold his mouth closed

The last thing he will see is my eyes

The last thing he will feel will be nothingness

The last thing I will feel is power and life

No comments: