Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey I Fixed Your Bicycle




Listening to these women and men go on and on and on and on and on and on about he and she and she and he is all too much. “The Game” and all that goes along with it seems no fun to me or at least what these people do, just spending day after day and night after night talking and thinking about other people one person two people three people. I’m trying to get myself so far away from anything remotely like this, although where I have a penis and not a vagina I guess it shouldn’t be too hard.



You come in here and start spitting out noise at everyone in here. Things nobody wanted to ever hear, questions nobody wanted to answer. I don’t have anything to give you and the energy you are trying to bounce off the walls in here is making me hurt. I see you every other day as I have been watching you for months now. Now that I have secretly infiltrated your life and everything you do. The people you know the people you work with the people you go away on trips with the people you have dinners with the websites you visit the music you listen to. I have it all in a spread sheet. I keep tabs on everything. Yeah when you come in to my head and make things go from 20 mph to 85 mph it makes me a bad person. It turns me into some guy I don’t know. I turn into a worse person than I already am, doing things to deliberately hurt others, doing things to confuse others and doing things to drive myself even more crazier. I feel like I could really hurt and ruin lives with information and a head full of fire every other week. When I get to that point where I need to punch the whole earth in the face and knock it into the sun, when I feel like I need to do that I picture all the noise you make and how quite it will be when I finally make it happen.

I feel good out here right now. I think I am most excited about the great unknown. This has always pushed me to better places. I am coming back here with no real idea of what is going to happen which is exactly the way I need it to be. When I take my drive across country to come back here in (wow) twelve days I have an idea of where I need to do, I have the highways in my head memorized (40 to 44 to 70 to 71 to 90 to the Atlantic Ocean) so I don’t even need a map or a GPS unit and I will try and do that again. When I initially moved here last August I did not use a map or a GPS unit and just kind of “played it by ear”. This time I can’t call home for help, and I won’t ask for advice. If I don’t do every single thing and make every single decision by myself from here on out, there is no reason to be making this move back here. At least that’s the way i see it. I am haunted and possessed by someone I don’t know or recognize. Coming back here is the only way to exorcise it.

No comments: