Saturday, April 17, 2010

hornets



I can’t listen to what they are saying as most of it is all fucking noise at this point. Turned into a zombie with no real feeling inside. The more I sit on things the more they build and turn into situations that will eventually blow up miles away from here.

When I come home at night I feel great
I am a happy man
I have never been depressed
I like making pretend I am depressed
Nothing has upset me, ever
People who are constantly depressed are weak
People who cry are weak
People who suffer from broken hearts are weak
People who are always in a shitty mood are weak
Everyone is weak
I am only afraid of two things
Hornets
and
Becoming one of them
They are all sketchy
Every word out of their mouth is a lie
Every word out of my mouth to them
It’s how I feel
They surround themselves with blankets
and
ugly people
Like a fool I sit around and wait
Like a typical moron
Again and again I’ll fall
Fall into routines
I will punch every one of these weak fucks into next year
Why they need to be
Why they need to be inside my head
I don’t want to know any of these fucks
I don’t want to see their faces
I don’t want them in my head
Stop saying their names
Stop hiding
And stop playing fucking games, all of you
I’m supposed to look to the sky and feel good
Not like this.

No comments: