Monday, April 05, 2010

Chrome at Last

So I made it here safely. The trip seemed kind of long while it was happening, but really, was kind of a blur. I guess because it’s not really the most exciting reason I took a road trip.

Anyway, some of the stats from the trip:

Miles driven - 3,175
States driven in - 12
Hours driven - I lost track at one point, but I am going to say around 50
Cigarettes smoked - 0
Joints smoked - 5
Beverages with alcohol consumed - 0
Dead Pit Bulls seen - 1
Hours of television watched in hotels at night - 1 (Lost)
Calories eaten - Eight trillion
Calories burned - 40
Songs played on iPod - 444 (this seems low to me)

So yeah back here, and this has nothing to do with Massachusetts or me really, but...on Facebook you will read constant people telling you how much they DON’T like something. What is this? I like doing this to push buttons or whatever. Seriously though, how many more times can people tell you how “their old stuff is better”? This isn’t always true. Anyway, I don’t really feel like talking about that anymore.

Umm, yeah.

1 comment:

Gena said...

Congratulations on making it so far and for continuing not to smoke cigs! Glad you made it to MA safely and well. Got any dead pitbull pics? :[