Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary





I have either horrifying dreams, or confusing ones, presumably planted in my head by someone or some organization. None of the dreams end up waking me up in a sweat sitting up or anything, but I do often wake from them and then never go back to sleep. I think for the last year or so since some shitty things happened and then I left Massachusetts and came back I get about three or four hours of sleep a night if I am lucky. Maybe once a week or every couple of weeks I will get a good sleep in at some point to “make up” for any lost hours. Even though I am doing nothing with my life right now, I still feel like sleep wastes time you could be up doing shit.

Speaking of sleep a number of times this week I have sat here with this thing open and a blank screen for long periods of time and dozed off with nothing to say. It’s always good to have nothing to say...especially since I say too much sometimes.



If there is a place and time to go completely mad, I think it is now. I feel it coming on. Not in a bad way necessarily, but enough that it will only get worse every day. This, as a result of this living situation and wherever else I have found myself sleeping the last year. I haven't just had a bed. Wait, why would I talk of this?

There are people behind all of this that will eventually have to face their situation. These people will eventually die. Well tanned and filled with what they thought was life.

No comments: