Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15 Lies I've Told

1.       

               a) Discordant guitars in place of women complaining in my ear every twelve minutes
2.           
          b) Going to sleep never – remembering winding through the whatever valley heading west towards the ocean – this keeps me awake still
3.            
          c) A series of empty sexual experiences in your 20’s, 30’s and 40’s
4.           
          d ) I’ll only smash them inside my head
5.            
          e) He carries weapons around with him. In his jacket, in his car, in his closet
6.        
                f)  Pussies and chicks liked The Beatles, dudes who loved eating pussy and knew all women were evil and lied liked the Rolling Stones. I liked both, and The Who.
7.        
               g) Communication
8.         
          h) Some nights it’s hard not to walk off into the woods.
9.         
          i) I secretly hate living in New England and can’t wait to leave again in a couple of years or one
10.      
          j) ?
11.     
               k) I think I may be
12.      
          l) Nobody has ever cared what you ate
13.     
               m) All the Van Halen albums with David Lee Roth
                   
          n) That dude's wife Stacie
          
          o) "I love you"

n)

No comments: