Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Am Your Armor




Sunny, cloudy, sunny, cloudy, how it’s been here forever now it seems. I feel trapped or something else here in Massachusetts. Like coming back here for one reason was good for about ten minutes, and now I want to actually move on with my life and go back. I feel like I wasn’t completely ready to do it out there when I did, but now being back here. I realize why I left. If I could just take a long drive by myself for thirty seven days and figure it out I might have a final decision. Also, any decision I ever make needs to be analyzed by people with nothing invested in my well being in the long run. So yeah, I think I made a horrible mistake.

My brain is so empty of anything to say right now, well anything to say here. I think I may stop writing here for a bit. I feel like I put too much out there and have no privacy anymore between writing every single thought down and putting it on the internet and living where I live right now, it’s hard to be invisible. Remember I used to be invisible? I think I do. So yeah, that’s it for now I guess. Or at least until I have something better to say. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in five weeks.

No comments: